Pinky Junior

Bonjour!

Welcome to this blog, strangers. Drop nice words here. Follow this blog okeyh? :D. 
Welcome To Vertexas World




Shout Here




My Melody


Linkies'

 Ieka
 Rina



The Mastermind

Basecode: Pink Junior
Editor:Junior of World
Other:

huh !! -_-
Hurm .. What a sucking day for me ,, school will open in a few days -__- .. its very sucks for me,, Why ?? Because I must meet my school uniform, shoes, bag and the most awfully ,, I must meet my books plus meet my teacher ,, Oh My God,, I really2 hate that situation ,, But !!! the most I can't wait is,, I wanna meet my buddies ,, Oh my ,, its quite fortnight we didn't meet together .. last we've meet first week in school holiday,., Oh My !! very long ,, I hope when school is open ,, 1st mostly I wanna do is ,,, meet my friends then huge tightly and screaming loudly like hysteria girl ,, That's really AWESOME !! I can't wait to do that actually ,, No matter how !! I force wanna do that however people condemn me like a tarzan or what ,,

Vertexas !!! I miss u guys deeply !!! #screaming loudly

Okay !! thats all